Photo Credit: Trevor Hoehne
Anine Bing embodies Scandinavian style. The fashion designer, who was born in Denmark and raised in Sweden, decided to launch her eponymous clothing brand in June 2012. The Los Angeles based brand is trans-seasonal and new items are added on a weekly basis—all in keeping with Anine’s personal style, which provides the modern urban woman with a stylish, flexible wardrobe that embodies the bohemian rock look. Heidi Klum, Jessica Alba, Kate Bosworth, Emma Roberts and Kate Upton are all fans of the brand and can be found scooping up items at Bing’s West 3rd. St. flagship boutique. Now it’s time to check out where this former model and lead singer for the band Kill Your Darlings gets the sweet fashion inspiration that sets her apart from the rest.
ANINE BING’S DESKTOP ESSENTIALS
- SKULTUNA Brass Ballerina Bowl: I love brass and the Swedish Design Company Skultuna makes the prettiest candle holders, trays, pots and bowls.
- VOLUSPA Scented Candle – Ambre Lumiere: I always like to have candles around me. And this one smells lovely!
- CHANEL BAG: I love this vintage Chanel bag with the perforated leather and the fact that it has a silver and gold buckle. It makes it so easy to wear and match with my leather jackets, jewelry and boots.
- ANINE BING Tote: This is such a great tote and I bring it with me almost every day. I can fit my computer, an extra sweater, camera and all the essential things a woman needs.
- ANINE BING Barcelona Sunglasses: This is the latest addition to my sunglasses collection. I’ve always been a fan of aviators and I love the color of the lens – it will give you a perfect 70’s vibe.