Tami Pardee, owner and principal broker of Pardee Properties in Venice, began her business 10 years ago and is currently ranked the #2 broker in the city of Los Angeles by Brokernetrics as well as the #14 realtor in the United States by Real Trends/The Wall Street Journal. Tami personally sold over $260 million worth of property in 2014 and her company landed at $417 million. After working at large corporate entities for years, Tami became convinced that the old real estate model was broken. She opened her own company and structured her office in a very unique way. Instead of an atmosphere that fosters an intense level of competition for listings, Tami’s highly individualized approach has created an incredibly productive and successful team-like environment. In an effort to give back to the Venice community where she lives and works, Tami developed and implemented the “Giving Back” program at Pardee Properties which allocates 10% of net sales on the sale of each property to the local charity of her client’s choice. As of March 2015, Pardee Properties has donated over $660,000 to local charities. In September 2014, Pardee Properties opened a second office in Santa Monica’s Ocean Park neighborhood and there are plans for a number of additional locations on the Westside of Los Angeles scheduled for 2015. Tami is also a mother of two daughters and twin boys who is living with MS. Here is a peek at the items on her desk.
TAMI PARDEE’S DESKTOP ESSENTIALS
1. The Lake House sign reminds me of my goal of having a beautiful lake house someday!
2. The Red Wagon Radio Flyer has been on my desk since I started my company
3. My iPhone 6 is always at my desk because I am never not on it!
4. I use my Pardee Properties calendar and calculator for note taking and deal making
5. I love having pictures of my family around as a reminder when I am not with them