Michael Goldstein is the President of Sales & Marketing for The Trump Group, the development team behind luxury residential properties in South Florida, including Miami’s Williams Island, Luxuria Residences in Boca Raton, the five star, five diamond Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach, and now The Mansions at Acqualina, arguably one of the most luxurious condominium buildings ever to be built in the United States.
Goldstein’s office is located inside Acqualina Resort & Spa so he has easy access to The Mansions site. I get to enjoy great views of the ocean from my office on a daily basis – which is a great perk that goes along with being housed inside a luxury hotel.
The Mansions at Acqualina, I am responsible for the development of all marketing and communication materials. Additionally, I consult on interior design concepts, floor plans, and what type of amenities we are going to include at the property. Since I’m dealing with clients on a daily basis, I have a solid understanding of what type of unique amenities they are looking for, so I can offer that insight to the rest of the team here.
1. Family Photo: I always keep a photo of my family on my desk. Right now I have a great shot of us at a Miami Heat game decked out in our “White Hot” gear. I spend a lot of hours in the office and with prospective buyers, so having a daily reminder of what is it all for definitely keeps me going on long days.
2. Floor plans! : We are nearing the completion of The Mansions at Acqualina and regular construction updates are a part of the daily routine. Having these nearby for quick reference is important when I have to field an impromptu call from the foreman or architect.
3. Frazzled Figurine: I have this funny figurine on my desk made out of a computer board. The hair, which is made of wires, looks very frazzled – which reminds me of me. I keep it on my desk as a reminder to laugh on a tough day when you have to just keep moving.
4. Business Card Holder: My wife bought me a business card holder that has a guy with a phone on top of it. It’s a great place to store cards, but it was probably just a way for her to tell me to make sure I call home and check in!
5. Porsche Emblem: I’m a big believer in setting goals and high standards for yourself. It’s an ideal I was raised on and something I teach my children. This emblem represents the first Porsche I bought myself, which came after I closed my first big deal. As a car lover and someone who worked hard for what he had achieved, that was a great moment for me. This piece on my desk inspires me to keep reaching for the next level.