John Rushworth is the co-founder of BottlesTonight, an app for same-day bottle service booking at the hottest nightclubs in town. As co-founder, Rushworth handles sales, marketing, business development as well as design work.
Each day nightclubs list their unsold tables, offering them to our users at an incredible value. Bottle service is an immersive experience that gives people an adrenaline rush. The team at BottlesTonight is motivated by the memories they help shape when people book with the service. The office is located in the South of Market District (SoMa) of San Francisco. Let’s take a look at some of the key items that this innovative entrepreneur keeps on his desk:
1. SONOS: when I don’t have my headphones in, I’m rocking my Sonos. Music helps me power through emails, design tasks and any strategic planning that requires me to think critically while on my laptop.
2. Red Bull fridge: Increases office productivity. Red Bull helps keep our five person team smiling each day.
3. MacBook Air: light, portable, perfect for my on-the-go lifestyle
4. iPhone in Mophie Helium case. I’m constantly in between meetings with no time to charge my phone. Mophie helps me stay connected on the go. I can virtually run our entire business from my phone now, using apps to control and track our business.
5. Jawbone up: Each morning I run through Golden Gate Park. Jawbone Up24 helps me realize when I need to run or workout to stay grounded. Running is a time for reflection and helps me problem solve.
6. Raise The Bar Jon Taffer book: Understanding the fundamentals of running a nightclub is extremely important. Taffer is a leader and what he preaches is usually practiced by the top nightclubs we choose to work with.