It seems like we just said “cheers” to last summer’s Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, but tickets are on sale today for the 2014 event. The country’s premier culinary event takes place June 20-22 in downtown Aspen, bringing the country’s industry professionals for three days of demonstrations, wine seminars, panel discussions, tasting events and celebrity chefs showcases. Already confirmed is Hugh Acheson, Richard Blais, Tom Colicchio, Carla Hall, Tim Love, Jacques Pépin, Marcus Samuelsson, Curtis Stone, Michael Symon, and Andrew Zimmern.
Highlights from this year’s line-up include:
- Top Chef Family Meal with Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons
- Michael Symon’s 5 Ingredient Dishes in 5 Minutes
- 10 Years of Cocktail Favorites with Jim Meehan and Kate Krader
- The World of Eggs with Jacques and Claudine Pépin
- Josh Wesson’s Omakase OMG! Sensational Sips for Super Sushi
- Showstopping Champagne with Shayn Bjornholm
- The Classic Cook-Off
- Cooking Demonstration with the winner of Top Chef: New Orleans (Season 11)
Tickets for the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen are $1,250 before March 15, 2014 and $1,350 thereafter, and are available by calling 877-900-WINE or by visiting foodandwine.com/classic.