McQueen’s Creative Director Sarah Burton expanded on 2011′s previous “Folklore” collection to create a look that is both “bohemian and pagan in spirit.”
The pieces include the Monarch, hand-woven silk inspired by the butterfly, the Pony rug that is equal parts feminine and rugged, and the Poppy wallhanging that is inspired by macro floral imagery.
The best news: it’s available in Los Angeles at the company’s showroom located at 8202 Melrose Ave.
Prices for the new collaboration are as follows:
· Monarch ‘Fire’ and ‘Smoke’ rugs are $14,688 for 6 x 9 feet or $272/sq ft
· Pony rug is $8,632 or $168/sq ft
· Poppy ‘Day’ and ‘Night’ wallhangings are $6,495
· Folklore wallhanging is $14,195
· Monarch cushion is $1,195