Ever wonder what the most powerful leaders, business execs and celebrities keep on their desks? Well, we’re about to tell you. Our biweekly “What’s on My Desk” feature will take a look inside the offices and at the desks of the world’s most influential power players.
This week we’ve featured Jake Kloberdanz, the creator of ONEHOPE Wine. This entrepreneur started his winery in 2007 out of his Orange County apartment. Today, the thriving, nationally distributed wine brand is on track to sell over 50,000 cases alone this year. Each varietal of ONEHOPE’s award-winning wine gives back half of profits to various causes. To date, they have raised over $1 million for their partner non profits including, Keep A Child Alive and Share Our Strength. Here is a look at the items on Jake’s desk.
- Exclusive wine label available in Whole Foods stores benefitting Whole Planet Foundation
- Zappos Culture book given to me by Tony Hsieh, a friend and mentor of mine when it comes to company culture. I keep this book close by to always remind me of the importance that people and moreso happy and inspired people play in building a successful brand and company.
- Impact 100 Award for Best Social Company in 2012. This recognition is a reflection of the people in this office working hard to keep us a leading company in the social impact space.
- Laptop. I must admit that I couldn’t live without my laptop. Nowadays, it’s essential to have a computer that goes with me wherever I go. This fruit company makes pretty good computers!
- ONEHOPE Signature Series featuring signed bottles by country artist, ONEHOPE fan, and all around good dude, Darius Rucker
- ONEHOPE water bottle from Austin City Limits. It is amazing how important staying hydrated is, especially on the days I’m running from meeting to meeting.