Ever wonder what the most powerful leaders, business execs and celebrities keep on their desks? Well, we’re about to tell you. Haute Living’s biweekly “What’s on My Desk” feature takes a look inside the offices and at the desks of the world’s most influential power players. Today we feature Mr. Brian Neel of Tiffany & Co.
1. A Solitaire Diamond ring that I’m looking at for a client: The Classic Tiffany setting. My favorite because it was first introduced in 1887 and is as modern today as it was when it premiered– setting the style for glamorous engagement rings ever since.
2. Tiffany designer Jean Schlumberger Croisillon bracelet. Nicked named the “Jackie O” bracelet because she collected them and wore them often.
3. My onyx leather journal from our Tiffany Leather Collection. Cannot live without it to keep my phone messages organized.
4. On the move among our Silicon Valley stores, my notepad with palladium-plated solid brass hardware and organization pockets includes two notepads for everything I need to remember.
5. Vintage Tiffany Sterling silver Atlas mechanical pencil. Never fails me.