Ahhh, Ram’s Gate. Who doesn’t love this stunning oasis that feels like a living room in wine country? This stunning hideaway is fully equipped with contemporary decor in a country setting that boasts stunning vistas for sipping. Indoor farmstead-style lounge areas, outdoor seated lounging and a breathtaking view are memorable highlights of the Ram’s gate experience.
Well the month of August offers yet another reason to visit. Ram’s Gate Winery in Sonoma will be offering a Summer Movie Series in August 2013!
Select “cult classic” and “staff favorite” films will be screened outside in the vineyards every Thursday night from August 8-29.
Each session includes a glass of Ram’s Gate’s Carneros Chardonnay or Sonoma County Pinot Noir – guests will cozy-up with Ram’s Gate blankets, fine wines and assorted movie snacks and confections by Chef Taylr Behnam, to enjoy some classic films in phenomenal Wine Country surroundings! Doors open at 7:30 pm and movies begin at 8 pm.
The Summer Movie Line-up:
- Thursday, August 8: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Thursday, August 15: The Breakfast Club
- Thursday, August 22: The Princess Bride
- Thursday, August 29: Field of Dreams
Sampling of elevated movie concession snacks and treats by Ram’s Gate Chef Taylr Behnam:
- House-Cut French Fries, Tatziki
- House-Made Caramel Corn
- Lobster Grilled Cheese, Pt. Reyes Tome, Brioche
- Pork Belly Banh Mi, Chipotle Aioli, Pickled Carrot and Daikon, Cucumber, Cilantro
- Roasted Vegetable Banh Mi, Roasted Red Pepper, Roasted Tofu, Pickled Carrot and Daikon, Cilantro
- House-Made Duck Sausage “Hot Dog”
- Barbeque Pulled Pork Roll, Cabbage, Tarragon Aioli, Spicy Mustard, Pickled Onion
- Mini Coconut Macaroons
The cost of each session is $10/members; $20/non-members.