One of Dubai’s premier fitness clubs, Fitness 360 known as one of the best places to workout for those with a busy schedule. From yoga, Pilates, zumba and group and private fitness classes, Fitness 360 has a comprehensive range of workout offerings. The club’s Pilates Mat and Reformer classes have become popular for their quick beneficial results and fun class ambiance. Read on to learn of the health benefits of Pilates.
- Pilates is a total body conditioning type of exercise that helps improve muscular strength, muscular endurance and flexibility.
- Pilates Exercises are based on the following basic principles: Breathing, Pelvic Placement, Rib Cage Placement, Scapular Movement and Stabilization and Head and Cervical Placement.
- Classes put emphasis on correct postural alignment through stability and mobility exercises to balance muscular strength in all planes of the body.
- Pilates enhances body and spatial awareness through mindful exercises. It allows the body to feel the muscles involved in the exercise.
- Pilates is an effective complimentary exercise especially for anyone who is undergoing physiotherapy or post rehabilitation treatments.
Fitness 360 is located at Arabian Center, Mazaya Center and International City. For more information visit www.fitness360.me