This Father’s Day weekend, let Dad enjoy ice cold beer and barbecue without having to do the heavy lifting! South Water Kitchen will host a special “Father’s Day Eve Beer Dinner” on Saturday, June 15 at 7pm where Dad can kick back and enjoy locally sourced microbrews (from Illinois and Michigan) and hearty dishes crafted by Executive Chef Roger Waysok.
The five-course beer pairing dinner will feature:
- First Course: Two Brothers’ Ebel’s Weiss & Fried Burratta (micro green salad, shaved almonds, strawberry vanilla vinaigrette)
- Second Course: Metropolitan’s Flywheel Bright Lager & Buffalo Style Quail (celery carrot slaw, blue cheese emulsion)
- Third Course: Half Acre’s Over Ale & Pretzel Crusted Salmon (garlic seared collard greens, whole grain mustard cream)
- Fourth Course: Vivant’s Farm Hand Belgian Saison & Chipotle BBQ Pork Belly (bacon scallion mac n’ cheese)
- Fifth Course: Finch’s Secret Stache Stout & Salted Caramel Cake (dark chocolate custard, espresso milk chocolate glaze, raspberry coulis)
The “Father’s Day Eve Beer Dinner” is $60/person. For more information or reservations, please call 312.236.9300 or visit www.southwaterkitchen.com for more information.
Via Kimpton Hotels PR