Bradley Stewart is President and CEO of XOJET, one of the country’s fastest‐growing private aviation companies serving more than 5,000 customers worldwide.
Brisbane-based company operates a fleet of upgraded Challenger 300 and Citation X jets. They combine flexible private jet programs and fixed‐price charter to provide the highest level of customer service at every point of the client’s experience.
As the newly appointed CEO of this fast-growing company, Stewart is responsible for the overall strategic direction and management of XOJET, including the company’s overall revenue plan, commercial operations and business development initiatives as well as strategies for expanding XOJET’s business and markets. And in case you were wondering, yes, Stewart does have his own private pilot’s license.
He lets Haute Living in on what he keeps nearby to stay grounded.
1. The book is The Breakthrough Imperative by Mark Gottfredson and Steve Schaubert. In my opinion, it is, hands down, the best business book out there. It was instrumental in developing my philosophy of how to transform companies. It shares my viewpoints on the importance of conceptual models, analytical rigor and thoughtfulness.
2. The photo is of me, my wife Brady and our daughter Saylor on an XOJET Challenger 300. Those two women are the loves of my life. This photo reminds me that family comes first. Also, I consider XOJET to be my extended family.
3. My glasses help me drive safely (and make me look smarter).
4. A new Samsung laptop. I love it. It’s light and portable, so I can take it anywhere and write down my thoughts easily as they come to me.
5. The model jet was a gift from one of my consulting clients. It reminds me of a major transformation project where we improved efficiencies and the client experience. And of course it reminds me of aviation, which is my business and passion.