Though Broncos vs. Patriots were the match-up everyone was hoping for in the Centennial State, this weekend Aspen residents will still find joy in watching the ‘Niners take on the Ravens. Here’s where to catch the action in Aspen:
- Belly Up Aspen’s 16-foot big screen is a always happening place to watch any football game. For the Super Bowl, it’s a $25 food-and-beverage minimum to reserve a seat, or $150 for a table. But that means you’ll have guaranteed viewing the whole game. Keep the party going afterward with Jes Grew feat. The Broccoli Horns.
- Super Bowl sushi? Why not. Matsuhisa is throwing down $2 Bud and Bud Light plus $5 food specials in its lounge.
- Serrano-ham-wrapped scallops, duck confit quesadillas and oysters on the half shell are just a few of the specials you’ll find at Ute City during the big game. Plus, put down a shot and beer for $3.50 and enjoy the free apps at half time. Sounds like a deal.
- Newly remodeled J-Bar, same great deals: $3 beers, $5 well drinks and $10 Coors pitchers. If you can’t cheer for a Colorado team this year, at least drink the state’s beer.
- Go for breakfast and stay for the game; the Hickory House will be open all day on Sunday serving $1.50 beers, 50 cent wings and $12 racks. Look no further for meat than this rib-house.
- Post up in Aspen’s historic watering hole, The Red Onion, for Happy Hour pricing from 3-6 p.m., which includes $1 off draft, wells and wine.