The beauties of the music industry were out in full force last night to attend the 55th Annual Grammy Awards.
Taylor Swift led her peers in the sartorial stakes wearing a white and gold J. Mendel gown worthy of a princess, accessorizing with Jimmy Choo’s haute silver ‘Lance’ sandals.
Though her red carpet look was sweet, she changed into a white top hat, tails, shorts and boots to perform her hit “We Are Never Getting Back Together” as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
She started off her skit speaking into an imaginary phone and saying: “I’m busy opening the Grammys and we’re never getting back together.”
But Swift wasn’t the only gorgeous girl at the Staples Center-held ceremony. Here are our picks — and a list of what they wore — for the most fashionable ladies of the Grammy night!
- Beyonce wore white crepe Osman Yousefzada and accessorized with geometric black-and-white bangles, Jimmy Choo ‘Kalpa’ sandals and Swarovski’s ‘Gemma’ clutch
- Rihanna in sexy red Azzedine Alaia
- Jennifer Lopez went all Angelina Jolie in leg-baring black Anthony Vaccarello and a matching Jimmy Choo ‘Charlize’ clutch
- Nicole Kidman went for the gold in Vera Wang and Fred Leighton 19th Century green enamel, diamond, and yellow gold snake cuff and pyramid shaped yellow gold pendant earrings
- Natasha Bedingfield was an atypical English Rose in red Emerson
- Kelly Osbourne went a cut above the rest in black cutout Paule Ka and accessorized with H. Stern Purangaw earrings in 18k yellow gold, a Purangaw bracelet in 18k yellow gold and a vinage sapphire ring in 18k yellow gold
- Nancy O’Dell opted for a sexy, skimpy David Meister mini-dress
- Alexa Chung was sweetly stylish in a Red Valentino sundress
- Pop sensation Carly Rae Jepsen made sure that there would be no “call me maybe” moments in a stunning Roberto Cavalli number gold, accessorizing with a gold Cuyana bracelet and H. Stern ring. Jerome C. Rousseau’s ‘Mikon’ black patent, peep-toe Mary Janes were her shoe of choice
- Solange Knowles showed that fashion sense runs all in the family in a daring, brightly beaded Ralph & Russo Couture gown
- Allison Williams wore a black diamond-encrusted column dress by Kaufmanfranco. She kept her accessories mostly simple. Though she wore very little jewelry — geometric drop earrings and a cocktail ring from Stephen Webster — she DID arrive as Katy Perry‘s date.
- Alicia Keys rocked a stunning fishtail Azzedine Alaia
- Kelly Rowland played peek-a-boo in Georges Chakra