Diamonds are definitely a girls’ best friend: especially when she’s wearing a lot of them.
Such was the case for Sophia Vergara at the 19th annual SAG Awards on Sunday evening, as the Modern Family actress was clad in over $1 million worth of platinum jewelry.
Her haute pieces included platinum chandelier earrings with diamond and ruby as well as multiple platinum and diamond rings.
She completed her look with a stunning white Donna Karan Atelier gown.
Vergara was one of the best dressed at the Shrine Auditorium, and here are the rest of our picks for the best-clad gals in Hollywood.
Check out what they wore for their stroll down the red carpet below!
- Jennifer Lawrence wore stunning navy blue Christian Dior Haute Couture
- Amanda Seyfried wowed in navy Zac Posen and accessorized with Lorraine Schwartz diamond and platinum earrings and a platinum deco-inspired necklace with diamond, jade and lavender
- Sofia Vergara looked stunning as usual in Donna Karan Atelier; she wore $1 million worth of Neil Lane platinum jewellery including chandelier earrings and multiple rings
- January Jones went fashion-forward in black and white Prabal Gurung
- Marion Cotillard wore Christian Dior
- Tina Fey rocked a basic black structured Oscar de la Renta
- Nicole Kidman made a splash in Vivienne Westwood
- Katrina Bowden was pretty as a picture in a beaded Badgley Mischka gown
- Maria Menounos was red hot in a backless Randi Rahm gown
- Nina Dobrev was pretty in hot pink Elie Saab; she accessorized with platinum Neil Lane baubles
- Julie Bowen was just gorgeous in leather Johanna Johnson; she accessorized with platinum Neil Lane earrings as well as a diamond and sapphire ring
- Alexis Bledel made others green with envy in a Rena Lange gown; Mad Men star Vincent Kartheiser was the perfect accessory
- Naomi Watts went for high glamor in an amazing Marchesa gown and Christian Louboutin’s Angelique heels
- Kerry Washington stunned in a white, constructed Miu Miu gown and Christian Louboutin’s Batignolles heels in white python