LA was all about fashion on Thursday evening, as a series of shopping-related events popped up around the City of Angels. Check out the best sartorial bashes below!
- Joe’s Jeans opened the doors to its flagship location on Melrose Place for a night of shopping. Guests including Sophia Bush, Jamie King, Scooter Braun and Jermaine Dupri then followed owner Joe Dahan to Chateau Marmont for a private celebratory dinner.
- Fergie added some seasonal razzle dazzle in a glittery red minidress at Voli Light’s holiday benefit in honor of Cell Phones For Soldiers; The Big Bang Theory‘s Kaley Cuoco also attended the bash at The Mondrian Hotel’s Sky Bar.
- The fashionistas of Hollywood gathered to celebrate Giorgio Armani Beauty in Beverly Hills; Academy Award winner Melissa Leo, Kelsey Chow, Katherine Schwarzenegger, Abigail Spencer and Madeleine Stowe were among the attendees.
- Dexter and Defiance star Julie Benz attended the opening of Sheila Vance‘s haute eyewear boutique The Eye Gallery in West Hollywood.
- Frankie B. Denim got festive at Kitson in West Hollywood with a holiday party at Kitson on Robertson with celebrity fans like Kelly Rutherford, Kimora Lee Simmons and Lisa Vanderpump as well as creator and designer Daniella Clarke. The unique shopping celebration provided guests with manicures by NCLA Los Angeles, a braid bar by Nine Zero One Salon, hors d’oeuvres by Tiaras Café and refreshments from funkin cocktails.
- Madewell and Nylon celebrated the opening of Madewell at The Grove with a little help from Bachelorette‘s Lizzy Caplan.
Like Haute Living Los Angeles? Join our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter @HauteLivingLA. Want Haute Living Los Angeles delivered to your inbox once a week? Sign up for our newsletter.