Ever wonder what the most powerful leaders, business execs and celebrities keep on their desks? Well, we’re about to tell you. Our biweekly “What’s on My Desk” feature will take a look inside the offices and at the desks of the world’s most influential power players.
Lubov Azria (born November 8, 1967) is an American fashion designer  of Ukrainian descent. Azria is currently the Chief Creative Officer of BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP, a global fashion house with over 20 brands.
Lubov Azria is the Chief Creative Office of BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP, a global fashion house with over 20 brands. Her work as a designer has been recognized by the Council of Fashion Designers of America, who made her a member in 2010. Take a look at the items that the Ukranian-born designer keeps on her fashionable desk.
· BCBGMAXAZRIA Edie Duffle Bag in Dusty Saffron – my everyday carryall
· BCBG Runway Misa Leather Motto Jacket
· BCBGMAXAZRIA Iphone Bunny Case
· Fiji water
· Aquaphor Lip Balm
· Trident Bubblegum
· Kleenex Tissue
· Dark Chocolate
· Thank You Notes that I write personally
· Board behind my desk with images I am drawn to and inspirational reminders I look at daily.
· Collection of books from various travels, gifts, and reference for inspiration.