Ever wonder what the most powerful leaders, business execs and celebrities keep on their desks? Well, we’re about to tell you. Our biweekly “What’s on My Desk” feature will take a look inside the offices and at the desks of the world’s most influential power players.
Paul Weinberg is a serial entrepreneur who was the founder/principal of two software companies that he sold to Apple and SAP. He is also the published author of several best-selling books, including The Simple Solution to Rubik’s Cube, which was the best-selling book of 1981, with over six million copies sold. He currently spends his time promoting his most recent book, The I Factor, wrote with Dr. Susan A. Dyer, a clinical psychologist who also happens to be his ex-wife. The I Factor (www.theifactor.com) was just published this month to rave reviews and endorsements from some of today’s biggest celebrities, including Larry King, Jack Canfield, Marianne Williamson, and Sofia Vergara; it is currently available in print and ebook versions through Amazon and the iTunes Bookstore. Paul is an avid fitness buff and a private pilot, so when he’s not at his desk, you can find him working out at the gym, hiking up Runyon Canyon, or soaring over Malibu in his Diamond Star DA40 single-engine airplane.
- The I Factor (3 copies ready to be sent out)
- iPad 3 (for testing the ebook)
- Pilot logbook (waiting to be updated)
- Photo of Paul and his wife, Shay
- Kindle (for testing the ebook)
- Plantronics cordless headset (for landlines)
- Logitech cordless headset (for Skype)
- Lenovo T520 laptop computer (his office cockpit)
- Rosetta Stone Spanish (his next challenge)
- Landline telephone (ancient, rarely used device)