Brace yourselves ladies and gents, Fashion’s Night Out is upon us and we’re delivering the scoop on the haute happenings around Miami. Happy shopping!
Bal Harbour Shops
- Oxygene Boutique, Haute Fashion Daily, GEE Beauty and Le Grand Saint Sparkling Vodka celebrate Fashion’s Night Out with a cocktail party benefitting the Women of Tomorrow Mentor and Scholarship Program.
- Nancy Gonzalez designer appearance at Neiman Marcus from 6 to 10 p.m.
- In store events: there will be a slew of them in Bal Harbour Shops on FNO. One particular store event is at Diane von Furstenberg (second floor) from 6 to 10 p.m with DJ Blaze providing musical entertainment throughout the evening. As Diane would say, “get ready to Rendez-Vous!”
The Village of Merrick Park
- Fashion show with styling by Sex and the City celebrity stylist Danny Santiago
- Neiman Marcus’ fall trend fashion show hosted by Shireen Sandoval of DECO DRIVE
- Complimentary beauty services by Elemis Spa
- Red Carpet After Party at SAWA Restaurant & Lounge along with multiple store specials. Extending the renowned Fashion’s Night Out, Village of Merrick Park will debut the first-ever “Fashion’s Weekend Out,” a weekend of collection parties and shopping incentives from September 7-8 with charity partner, Fashionably Conscious.
- Fashion’s Weekend Out with a series of boutique collection parties and shopping incentives with charity partner, Fashionably Conscious. Socialites including Sarah Arison, Louis Aguirre, Margarita Codina, Anne Owen, Suzy Buckley, Mark Ferrari, Darlene Perez, Susan Kronick and more will host intimate in-store events throughout the shopping destination, welcoming other philanthropic fashionistas and stylish gents to empty their closets and make room for items from the new season.
It’s a block party! Neighborhood stores including En Avance, Maison Martin Margiela and Marni will be participating in the Design District’s Fashion’s Night Out celebration. The evening will include music by Afrobeta and DJ Mike Sike, as well as cocktails provided by Grey Goose Vodka.