Ever wonder what powerful leaders, business execs and celebrities keep on their desks? Well, we’re about to tell you. Our biweekly “What’s on my Desk” feature will take a look inside the offices and at the desks of the world’s most influential power players.
Next up is designer John Brevard. Here, Brevard gives us a look at the essential items that he keeps on his desk at all times:
- New design being made in Rhino on the background computer.
- Drawing of stellated star ring along with aluminum architectural ruler
- Star tetrahedron petrified wood desk sculpture from java Indonesia
- My grandfather’s Longines watch gifted to me 15 years ago
- Antique jade talisman from a market in Mainland China.
- Gator wallet from Gucci