Here’s one for the jet setters and those who live in hotels more than their homes, if you stay at the InterContinental San Francisco hotel 250 times, they will name a suite after you.
The hotel has launched a “Milestone Stay” program for those guests who stay for the 10th, 25th, 50th, 75th, 100th, 150th and 250th time. But looks can be deceiving and the chance of actually getting a suite named after you is slim but not impossible! If you stay at the hotel once a month, it would take 20 years to hit the 250th milestone. The perks for the milestones include:
- 10th Milestone Stay: Your room will include a picture frame holding a favorite photograph. You’ll get an upgrade to a Junior Suite based upon availability.
- 25th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, plus an “I” logo pen, plus a plush, monogrammed InterContinental bathrobe that can either stay at the hotel or be shipped to your home.
- 50th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, plus a pair of monogrammed slippers. and a digital picture frame pre-loaded with your selected photos. For the upgrade, you’ll get to stay in one of the hotel’s luxury suites such as the Presidential Suite.
- 75th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, a personalized iPod to keep in the room, including the extra-nice upgrade.
- 100th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, plus a complete linen sheet set that is embroidered with your initials. On future stays, your bed will be made with your personalized sheets.
- 250th Milestone Stay: All of the above, plus the hotel will name a suite after you (after all, you probably already “live” there!). The hotel would actually place a plaque outside the door with your name on it.
Source: USA Today