Let’s be real; fashion week is just as much about the looks and the runway shows as it is about the parties. At that, I took the liberty of rounding up some of the hautest happenings around town this weekend in celebration of all things couture.
• Mister H will host the Pamela Love Fashion Week After Party–which will toast the New York-based jewelry designer. Love is known for her luxurious pieces with a cool rock edge
• 1 OAK will host the Charlotte Ronson Fashion Week After Party. Naturally the beats will be provided by Samantha Ronson and specialty cocktails by SVEDKA
• The Rebecca Minkoff Fashion Week After Party will take place at Darby Downstairs, with a DJ set by Theophilus London and Brendan Fallis
Saturday, Feb. 11:
• Mister H at Mondrian Soho is the backdrop for Wes Gordon Fashion Week After Party. The cause for celebration is celebrating the latest winner of Fashion Group International’s Rising Star award
Sunday, Feb. 12:
• Catch Roof hosts the Legend Event Fashion Week After Party with Fashion Icon and Haute 100 Lister Daphne Guinness