Date: Thursday, March 1st
Place: Lafitte 500 The Embarcadero, Pier 5 San Francisco
You’re invited to the first annual Lunch Break for Schools fundraiser!
Chef Russell Jackson from Lafitte will host the lunchtime fundraiser in partnership with the makers of Hidden Valley® Salad Dressings and the American Culinary Federation. Proceeds will help promote healthy eating habits and proper nutrition amongst children through activation of the Chefs Move to Schools program, which pairs chefs with schools in their communities to educate children about food and proper nutrition. Do your part and help turn the tide on childhood obesity!
Chef Jackson’s Menu
All items will be priced separately, with all proceeds going to the American Culinary Federation’s non-profit Chef & Child to support the Chefs Move to Schools initiative
- HVR Leopold Navy Strength Gin Cocktail
- HVR Ice Cream in cold Carrot Broth
- HVR Crusted Local Fish with Sautéed Little Gems and HVR “Bread Sauce”
- HVR Savory Panna Cotta with Shaved Fennel Salad
- Cassolet of Duck, Sausage and Brioche HVR Crumbs
- Cauliflower Frito with poached Farmers Egg and Spicy HVR Dressing
- HVR Spiced Potato Crusted Tuna Nicoise Sandwich
- HVR Rubbed Roast Pork Loin Sandwich with Spicy HVR “Russian dressing”, pickled HVR carrots and cabbage.
- HVR Potato chips