To celebrate the launch of the all-new limited-edition ABSOLUT MIAMI bottle, the city that parties from Dusk Til’ Dawn will bring together some of the most influential names and faces of the nightlife industry – for a one night only – for an intimate and candid discussion of what makes a party, THE party.
On Tuesday January 17th at LIV Nightclub, “The Art of the Party” discussion will feature those who helped shape the course of nightlife culture in Miami will share unheard stories and never before seen photos of some of the best celebrations from the past decades.
- Alfred Spellman and Billy Corben(directors and co-owners of Miami production company Rakontur): Spellman and Corbin are the men behind critically acclaimed Miami centric documentaries Cocaine Cowboys and The U. Rakontur’s development slate this year includes a Cocaine Cowboys dramatic series for HBO with executive producers Jerry Bruckheimer and Michael Bay and the animated comedy series Miami Cowboys with executive producer Pharrell Williams.
- Ingrid Casares: the “Queen of Miami nightlife” has been seen in gossip pages since 1991 with gal pals like Madonna, k.d. lang and Sandra Bernhard, just to name a few. Her entrepreneurial exploits and celeb connections helped solidify South Beach as an international playground for the rich and famous.
- Biz Martinez: Music Director for LIV/Arkadia/MMG; created Miami’s longest running Saturday Electric Dance Music night and after-hours
- Conrad Gomez: Has manned the gates of Miami hottest clubs including, but not limited to, LIV Night Club/Arkadia. Recognizing a need in the market, he recently opened Foxhole, a high end bar catering to the locals in Miami Beach.
- Freddy Diaz: From Head Bartender at Club 50 Viceroy to the 5-star Setai Hotel Miami Beach, Freddy Diaz has been behind the bar for more than 18 years. He employs classic, modern day, and molecular gastronomy to develop his outstanding libations.
- Seth Browarnik is a photographer to the celebrities. He can be seen at every star-studded South Beach event taking shots of all the best moments.
Naturally, guests will also be treated to signature ABSOLUT MIAMI cocktails during the evenings festivities. Following the talk, what better way to test out all their tips than to throw a party! The exclusive ABSOLUT MIAMI launch party will take place Thursday January 19th at Ocean Lawn at The Fountainbleu featuring a headlining performance from singer songwriter Santigold.