Have an adventurous person on your holiday shopping list thus year? Give the exciting gift of flight with a ride on the Airship Ventures Zeppelin!
One of only two of its kind in the world, the Zeppelin NT, Eureka, is bigger than a Boeing 747 and floats 1,200 feet above the ground. A gift certificate to travel aboard this unique airship will have anyone on your gift list flying high.
The Airship Ventures Zeppelin offers flightseeing tours above the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Monterey and Los Angeles. Tickets start at $375 for a 45 minute tour.
Quick Facts About Eureka
- The only commercial passenger airship in the United States; it is owned and operated by Airship Ventures
- The Zeppelin named Eureka is not a blimp; she is one of only two Zeppelins in the world and the only in the U.S.
- At 246 feet in length, Eureka is the largest airship in the world
- The Zeppelin is 15 feet longer than a 747 and 50 feet longer than the largest b! limp
- Airship Ventures regularly offers flightseeing tours above the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Monterey and Los Angeles
- Custom charters and routes are available for private parties
- The airship’s steady, smooth flight makes flying a comfortable and unique experience while the great panoramas make her ideal for sightseeing.
- The Farmers Airship’s cabin holds 12 passengers and ! boasts luxury features like oversized windows (some open!), an on-board restroom with a view and a rear loveseat complete with a panoramic, wrap-around window