Fashionistas can now have Bal Harbour Shops (BHS) at their fingertips with a new proprietary smart phone and tablet application developed by the luxury shopping destination that allows instant access to the newest in fashion.
Downloadable free of charge the app is compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and Android devices and was created to meet shoppers’ demand for the center’s more than 100 luxury retailers while on-the-go.
An extension of the Bal Harbour Shops website, the application offers long-time loyalists and aspiring customers an entrée to the exclusive Florida shopping destination. Created on the newest technology available, HTML5, so there is no app store download required, the Bal Harbour Shops app electronically maps out the luxurious shopping center, and offers one-touch connection with retailers. Users can speak with store sales associates, make restaurant reservations, salon appointments and reach all services available at BHS.
The application main functions are:
Fashion News– stay informed with up-to-the-minute fashion news. New programming is developing daily so users receive the latest news via an instant update feature. The Exclusive Section offers vivid visuals of limited edition, one-of-a kind-items curated by BHS.
Must Haves– see something you like—perhaps the latest Chanel accessory—it can be yours via effortless connection with a Chanel sales associate.
Exclusive Videos – go behind the scenes at fashion shows, photo shoots and meet the fashion editors and tastemakers that bring Bal Harbour magazine to life.
To Download the Application:
· Visit http://www.balharbourshops.com
· Choose Bal Harbour Shops for iPhone or for Android
· Enter your smart phone email address to receive an installation link
· From your smartphone click on the link to install
From a Smart Phone
· Visit www.balharbourshops.com/app
· When prompted to download Bal Harbour Shops Mobile App, click OK
· Follow prompts to Add to Home Screen
· Click Add to Home and icon will appear on your phone home screen
Bal Harbour Shops has been a leader in the retail industry since it opened in 1965. The center maintains highest revenue per square foot in the nation, trending at almost $2,300 per square foot for 2011, a 26 percent increase over 2010 record breaking numbers.
This year shoppers will enjoy the addition of tenants such as Breguet, Panerai and CH Carolina Herrera, which are expected to open soon. In addition:
- Stella McCartney is opening its first store outside of New York and Los Angeles.
- Bottega Venetta recently opened a newly redesigned store, almost doubling its retail space which for the first time includes its fine jewelry collection.
- Yves St. Laurent, Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana and Oxygene will open newly redesigned, larger stores.