In recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October, 2011), the Susan G. Komen Foundation will present the Komen Card, a shopping campaign to Benefit the San Francisco Bay Area Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®.
The campaign will occur from October 27th – November 6th. Consumers who shop with the 2011 Komen Card will save 20% off their purchases at Bay Area’s finest merchants. In order to receive a Komen Card, donate $65 or more to the San Francisco Bay Area Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure through www.komencard.org, or while shopping at participating Union Square merchants:
- Bottega Veneta – 124 Geary St.
Exclusions: Some exclusions apply; see store for details
- The Container Store – 26 4th St
Exclusions: Sale merchandise; gift cards
- Diptyque Paris – 171 Maiden Ln.
- Faconnable – 253 Post St.
Exclusions: Not applicable with other offers
- Glory Chen – 134 Maiden Ln.
- John Varvatos – 152 Geary St.
- Kate Spade – 227 Grant Ave.
- Paul Smith – 50 Geary St.
- Theory – 120 Maiden Ln
- TSE Cashmere – 60 Maiden Ln.
Exclusions: Tsesay; sale items
- Vince – 36 Geary St.
- Williams Sonoma – 340 Post St.