Hurricane season doesn’t usually come with perks, but Solé on the Ocean is determined to put an end to that. The lavish Sunny Isles Beach hotel is offering special discounts on room rates and additional perks based on the season’s storms.
If a storm evolves into a hurricane, the hotel will offer a discounted daily room rate based on the category of the storm. If multiple storms become hurricanes, the best discount will be honored.
- Category 1 10% off
- Category 2 20% off
- Category 3 30% off
- Category 4 40% off
- Category 5 50% off
In addition, guests will receive perks depending on the hurricane’s name. If multiple named storms are present, each name’s perks will apply.
- Irene complimentary continental breakfast
- Jose waived resort fee
- Katia complimentary valet parking
- Lee complimentary room/suite upgrade
- Maria waived resort & valet fee
- Nate complimentary continental breakfast
- Ophelia complimentary room/suite upgrade
- Philippe one hour of paddle boarding
- Rina waived resort & valet fee
- Sean complimentary bottle of champagne
- Tammy complimentary room/suite upgrade
- Vince complimentary continental breakfast
- Whitney waived resort & valet fee
The hotel will donate 5% of all room reservations to a hurricane relief fund. To receive discount and perks, book directly at (786) 923-9300. Reservations must be scheduled by the end of the 2011 Hurricane Season, November 30, 2011.
Take advantage of the beautiful Solé on the Ocean’s specials and (finally) enjoy something about hurricane season.
Visit www.soleontheocean.com for more information.