Crystals at CityCenter plans to celebrate Fashion’s Night Out Sept. 8 from 6 to 11 p.m. with one of the largest fashion events Las Vegas has seen. Throughout the evening, Crystals will offer unique in-store experiences, heart-pumping entertainment including a performance by Los Angeles-based soul group Fitz and the Tantrums and delicious restaurant tastings.
This year marks the first time an entire Las Vegas shopping destination will join to celebrate Fashion’s Night Out through multiple partnerships with local charitable organizations. Fashion’s Night Out is a global initiative created in 2009 to put the fun back into fashion through exciting events and partnerships.
Participating retailers at Crystals will donate a percentage of sales to the local charity partner they have selected for the evening, which include:
• Tom Ford and The Smith Center for the Performing Arts
• Fendi and Keep Memory Alive
• Dior and Communities in Schools of Nevada
• Yves Saint Laurent and Opportunity Village
• Lanvin and Lied Discovery Children’s Museum
• Stella McCartney and the Jewish Federation of Las Vegas
• Donna Karan and United Way of Southern Nevada
• Kiki de Montparnasse and Nevada Cancer Institute
• Nanette Lepore and Boys & Girls Club of Las Vegas
• Assouline and UNLV Foundation/University Libraries
• Mikimoto and Nevada Pops
• Emilio Pucci and The Shade Tree
• de Grisogono and Spread the Word Nevada
• TAG Heuer and Cleveland Clinic’s Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
Throughout the night, retailers will celebrate with in-store activities such as make up tips and applications by a Dior Beauty Artist accompanied by the sounds of a guest deejay at Dior and a toast to the debut of the Cabas ChYc handbag at Yves Saint Laurent.
Entertainment for Fashion’s Night Out will abound outside of the boutiques as well. Los Angeles-based soul indie band Fitz and the Tantrums will excite shoppers with hits from their debut album “Pickin’ Up the Pieces.”
Guests will enjoy delectable signature delicacies from select restaurants from Crystals and Aria at booths throughout Crystals. Participating restaurants include Crystals’ Todd English P.U.B., Mastro’s Ocean Club, Eva Longoria’s Beso Steakhouse and Social House as well as Aria’s Lemongrass and Union Restaurant & Lounge.