1. What makes your market special?
A number of things make this area special including the proximity to Washington, DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York, as well as our unique landscape resting along the shores of multiple rivers and the Chesapeake Bay. Annapolis is known as the sailing capital of the world, and despite the growth in our area the city has maintained its colonial charm.
2. What is your top 3 restaurants to try in your market?
In my opinion, the top three restaurants to try in the Annapolis area are Joss Cafe and Sushi Bar, the Severn Inn and Cantlers (for their famous Maryland Blue Crabs!).
3. If money was no concern, what is your favorite property for sale today?
Unfortunately my dream house is not currently on the market, but if I have to choose something that is currently listed I’d go with a waterfront in Eastport for $3.8 mil.
4. If I was going to stay in your market, where would you recommend to stay?
I would recommend that you stay in the Annapolis Marriott Waterfront, in a suite with a water view and balcony.
5. Do you use a Blackberry or Iphone?
I have a Droid.
Carol Snyder is our exclusive realtor for the Maryland market. Check out her profile on the Haute Living Real Estate Network.