In this photo, F1 driver Michael Schumacher is clearly enjoying a moment with some friends at the launch for the Navyboot Msone Collection in Shanghai. Very cool, but what readers of this want to know is, “Where can they score that BOSS timepiece???”
Mike, that is the bossiest Audemars Piguet that I have ever seen. They really hooked you up, bro! I have seen digital pics of that beast, and knew that it was HUGE, but just looking at it on your wrist really puts things into perspective.
For all of you inquiring minds out there, Schumacher is rocking a Royal Oak Offshore from Audemars Piguet. This beast is the Grand Prix Chronograph model and is issued in a limied series of 1750. Google it!!!
Here’s some loose tape…
• self-winding chronograph with date display and small seconds at 12 o’clock
• forged carbon case
• forged carbon and black ceramic bezel
• blackened titanium crown
• black ceramic and titanium pushpieces
• titanium pushpiece guards
• titanium sapphire caseback
• hand-sewn calfskin and alcantara strap
• water-resistant to 100 meters
Jason Williams is an independent behind the thesogolonmovement.com. The site was launched to catalog and share what he considers to be the coolest, downtempo timepieces ever brought to market.
Like Haute Time on Facebook.