If you want the glitz and glam, Boston has quite the array of swanky bars, lounges, and clubs that offer exotic cocktails and upscale ambiances. Here is a list of eight can’t-be-missed locales that I recommend checking out.
* Royale Nightclub (279 Tremont Street, Boston) – this sexy mega-nightclub on Tremont Street always manages to draw a throng of celebrity DJs and special guests.
* Splash Ultra Lounge (150 Kneeland Street, Boston) -the posh rooftop deck is a lot of fun during the summer months and their ritzy cabanas provide a whole different level of exclusivity!
* Fashionably Late at The Liberty (215 Charles Street, Boston) – the see and be seen place to enjoy lavish cocktails and fashion shows every Thursday night.
* The Estate (1 Boylston Place, Boston) – this gorgeous nightclub, outfitted with opulent chandeliers and leather booths, offers a lively dance floor and diverse crowd.
* 28 Degrees (1 Appleton Street, Boston) – the quintessential martini lounge in the South End, with a creative cocktail menu and super chic atmosphere.
* City Bar (425 Summer Street, Boston) – an intimate lounge for grabbing after-work drinks in classy environment.
* Lolita (271 Dartmouth Street, Boston) – the hottest spot in Boston to get a margarita. go for dinner and you’ll be delighted to receive a surprise cotton candy treat drizzled with pop rocks.
* Top of the Hub (800 Boylston Street, Boston) – the panoramic views of Boston from 52 stories up is unmatched. visiting the bar here should be on everyone’s bucket list!
(Blueberry Basil martini at 28 Degrees)
Kinsey Michaels is a Boston-based lifestyle blogger covering fashion, travel, and nightlife. Follow her adventures at www.kinseym.com.