The Sony Ericsson Open has been an annually watched and continuously loved tennis event in Miami for the past four years, in which the hard male players of the ATP, and the delicately aggressive women players of the WTA tennis leagues get together for a game of friendly competition and notorious skills.
Well this year, the Sony Ericsson Open is being taken to the next level, combining sports with dazzling glamour and hotel luxury, as the Grove Isle Hotel & Spa is offering an exclusive VIP package entitled “Glam, Set, Match.” But do not get too confident just yet. This package is so elite and so heavily stuffed with lovely prizes that it will be offered to only one person.
If you thought that getting the five-star treatment at a luxury hotel was nice, you should experience the sumptuous amenities that just one will receive in the goody-bag of “Glam, Set, Match.” The Grove Isle Hotel has set up everything that a pristine tennis lover would need to represent the Open in style, from courtside seats, to a private Rolls-Royce transportation. And just to make sure you stay fit and ready to strut your stuff along the Miami beaches, a private one-hour fitness session is included with a celebrity trainer, as is a private tennis lesson with Grand Slam winner, Cliff Drysdale.
But that’s not all! The package also includes:
- A two-night stay from Sunday, March 27 to Tuesday, March 29 in the Grand Luxury Bayfront Suite
- Private limousine transportation to and from MIA or FLL to Grove Isle Hotel & Spa
- Two courtside box seats for Men’s Singles 3rd round and Women’s Singles 4th round to Sony Ericsson Open on Monday, March 28 with private transfers via Rolls-Royce Phantom limousine
- Private one-hour tennis lesson with Grand Slam winner Cliff Drysdale at Cliff Drysdale Tennis Center
- Reservations for private couples’ Watsu Waterfall Pool use at the Spa at Grove Isle
- 90-minute Couples Massage at the Spa at Grove Isle
- Waterfront dinner with bottle of Heller Organic wine at Gibraltar
- And more!
Nothing sums up the love of tennis and the love of lavishness quite like the “Glam, Set, Match” VIP package, and for $5,550 (including resort fees, gratuities, and taxes), you have the chance to experience all of this. Luxury always comes with a price.
Like Haute Living South Florida? Join our Facebook page. Want Haute Living South Florida delivered to your in box once a week? Sign up for our newsletter. I can send you an email that has the tagline with each city’s links.