We are so oh-la-la for Valentine’s Day. But are you too busy to think about what to get him? How to spice it up? What lingerie to put underneath the LBD? What scent to seduce him with? No worries, we have put together the ultimate guide for your most femme fatale Valentine’s Day yet:
1. Jo Malone Red Roses Scented Candle ($65 at Bloomingdale’s): Envelope your room (and him) in this voluptuous scent of fresh-cut red roses. The velvet scent will be sure to freshen things up right at the front door.
2. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Shower Gel ($42 at Sacks Fifth Avenue): Awaken your senses in the morning (or before bed) with this silky shower gel. The moment you apply it on, your skin is hugged by floral explosion.
3. Perrier-Jouet Blason Rose Champagne ($49.99 at K&L Wine Merchants): Orange blossom and rose preserve, cherry and blackberry! A magical combination to sip on by the candlelight. This historic house produces unusually fine champagnes since circa 1811. This is our personal favorite amongst many other artistic creations by the Perrier family.
4. Jonathan Adler 100% Baby Alpaca Throw ($295 at JA boutique): Cuddle up under this super soft 100% baby alpaca’s wool blanket.
5. TCHO Chocolate 6 Bar Luxury Set ($42 at Wholefoods): Stunning design and anti-oxidant power of chocolate will be one of the sweetest things that night. Delight each other with pure expression of the cacao bean at its best.
We consider it illegal to do Valentine’s Day without lingerie! In the sea of luxurious, erotic and heart-melting lingerie fashions, we have set aside the creme de la creme for your hot night:
1. White Muse by Kiki De Montparnasse ($275-$4,190 online): Wrap your body in luxurious French lace and finest silk with dramatic detail. This chic lingerie is designed to not only enhance a night of intimacy but also helps create it. At one of the most beautiful boutiques in Los Angeles you are offered a glass of champagne upon the entrance to dramatic space (think claw foot tub).
2. Red Love Basque by Agent Provocateur ($180-$450 online): The ultimate agent of luxury is Agent Provocateur. Be ready to not get away from him when you reveal your hot-red decorative waistband, sensual bows and satin straps Basque.
3. Black La Perla Gaultier Createur ($263-$523 online): Do the deadly thing wearing Femme Fatale all black overlaying silk bra and panties. Jean Paul Gaultier’s exclusive creation, inspired by Madonna. Put it on in the morning before you head out to your busy day and feel like the most powerful woman in the world. Buy it online or at any Neiman Marcus, Sacks Fifth Avenue and independent lingerie boutiques nationwide.