Romance, mystique and indulgence is what lovers will find this Valentine’s Day at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, with stunning views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline. Celebrate with a romantic Valentine spa package and outstanding romance-themed meals at Azul and Café Sambal.
For those seeking a truly pampered and romantic experience, guests can experience the Romance Valentine’s Spa Package, offering all the pleasures of Miami’s only Five-Star spa – The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami.
- Choice of two hour treatments in a luxurious Couples’ Suite
- Relaxation time with chocolate sushi and champagne
- Special Spa Gift
- Cost is $720 per couple plus gratuities, available Feb. 11 to 14
For all single guests, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami is also offering the same spa program in a VIP Spa Suite from February 4 to 6 for $380 per person plus gratuity.
To satisfy the palates, the award-winning Azul and Café Sambal restaurants have created special menus of romance to celebrate on February 14. At Café Sambal, the four-course candlelit dinner overlooking the bay is priced at $75 per person plus tax and gratuity and will be served 6 to 11 p.m. Delectable course offerings from this special menu include:
- Duck Consumme with Jasmine Tea Infused Broth, Confit Duck and Foie Gras Dumplings
- Petit Raw Bar with Oyster on the Half Shell, Alaskan King Crab, and Colossal Shrimp Sates
- Lobster Raviolis and Claw Meat with Asparagus Tips, Champagne and Shrimp Sauce
- Cupcakes with Passion Fruit Lollipop
At Azul, a sumptuous four-course Valentine’s Menu will be served from 7 to 11 p.m. for $125 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Patrons will have a choice of each course, which will include menu items such as:
- Yellowfin Tuna Carpaccio, Mustard Aioli, Fried Caper, Olive, Tomato
- Cauliflower Risotto, Seared Jumbo Sea Scallop, Curry, Almonds
- Crab Stuffed Main Lobster, Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes, Brown Butter Hollandaise
- Warm Chocolate Truffle Cake, Infused Strawberries, Fresh Mint Ice Cream
For dining reservations, call 305.913.8358. For Spa reservations, call The Spa directly at 305.913.8332. Mandarin Oriental, Miami is located at 500 Brickell Key Drive. For more information, visit www.mandarinoriental.com.