Food and wine enthusiasts around the world can now get a taste of what life is like at Fisher Island, Florida – the exclusive residential island community minutes from Miami Beach – with the new Private Chef Escape Package. Offering the unique opportunity to wine and dine aside a Who’s Who of international A-listers, the two-night package features a variety of luxurious epicurean perks designed by Fisher Island’s new Executive Chef, Stefane Caporal.
Priced at $2,200, the Private Chef Escape Package includes:
- Accommodations for two nights in a luxurious Courtyard Villa, which features plush accoutrements, a private terrace and private Jacuzzi
- Fruit, gourmet cheeses, nuts and a bottle of wine upon arrival
- A guided tour of the island with Hotel Director David Smiley
- Welcome cocktails at Fisher Island’s Sunset Bar, which features breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami Beach skyline
- A personal meeting with Chef Stefane to discuss guests’ personal tastes
- A private, customized four-course dinner served on the beach, or in the Courtyard Villa’s private terrace
- A wine pairing served with each course, selected by Fisher Island’s sommelier
- Use of a private golf cart to transport guests around the island during their stay
- Daily Fisher Island Membership Fee, which permits guests access to the island’s extensive amenities, which are typically reserved only for the island’s elite club members and residents. These include the recently renovated Links at Fisher Island, a par-35 nine-hole golf course designed by architect P. B. Dye; a world-class tennis center designed for Pros and amateurs; a private beach and the Fisher Island Beach Club.
“With Chef Stephane at the helm, there has never been a better time to visit to Fisher Island and savor the offerings of our seven restaurants and lounges,” said Larry Brown, CEO of Fisher Island Club. “We look forward to sharing our culinary staff’s creativity with our guests through this new package, which is also a fantastic way for those interested in the Fisher Island lifestyle to experience it firsthand.”
With a variety of seven dining options located throughout the island ranging from casual to elegant, the private four-course dinner won’t be the only gastronomic delight. Guests can choose to dine al fresco overlooking the ocean, or within the Vanderbilt-era Mansion’s intimate and romantic lounge. Showcasing an international range of flavors, and the relaxed, yet sophisticated air South Florida is known for, Fisher Island Hotel and Resort’s expert food and beverage team presents a range of culinary experiences that will please the most sophisticated of palettes.
For more information or reservations, please visit www.FisherIslandClub.com or call 305.535.6000.