SCOPE, which premiered the first-ever app for an art fair this past June in Basel, Switzerland, now brings new technology to their Miami Art Show this December. While other fairs are following their lead on the app, they are still ahead of the game, being the first and only art fair in the world in Miami this December to have subports, creating direct online purchasing opportunities for art from their fair. Attendees will be able to shop online for the art at SCOPE Miami Art Show during the fair and for some time after. There will also be an entire wall of pieces at the fair marked with codes, which attendees can Text To Buy on site!
More on SCOPE Miami Art Show’s app capabilities below:
· State-of-the-art image recognition technology so fair attendees can take pictures of artwork and instantly receive extensive information on each artist and piece
- Add personal notes
- Bookmark for later
- Share with friends via social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Contact the gallery
- The app also allows users to view the entire gallery on their iPhones along with a map of the fair itself.
- The app is now available for FREE on iTunes.
Also with the Brickell / Downtown Miami area becoming new epicenter for the cultured and hip, all eyes will be on this neighborhood during Basel as it hosts some of the top events and parties of the season at the hottest venues in town. This includes the yoo inspired by Stark designed Icon Brickell, which has experienced a sales rush with more than 195 new contracts since June 2010.
Having released the FIRST iTunes app by a condo building in the U.S., Icon Brickell gives residents and visitors added benefits this Basel, which include:
- Gallery of the all of the building’s spaces – great for scoping out event locations
- Floor plans to navigate through the property to find your Basel rest stop by Florida’s longest pool
- A “Neighborhood” section detailing the different parks, hotels, restaurants, bars and more in the up and coming Downtown area
- Friendly to international visitors, the app is available in Spanish and English
- The app is FREE and available for download on iTunes today
Click here to download video: http://www.hotshare.net/video/329326-5407511243.html