In a few months, the historic Beverly Hills Hotel will open up its two brand new Presidential Bungalows. These ultra-luxe, residential style suites are secluded on their own 12 acres of Southern California bliss with more than 5,500 square feet of living space each, making them the largest presidential suites in all of Los Angeles.
These new private suites were designed with the help of Rottet Studio, who kept in mind the hotel’s original bungalows and signature pink stucco, while adding in more modern elements. Each suite acts as a home away from home, complete with three bedrooms, private entrance and gardens, raised ceiling, wood floors and fireplace in every room.
Other amenities of the Presidential Bungalows include:
- Dining room that seats 10
- Waterfall-edge lap pool with underwater speakers
- Fully equipped kitchen with wine cooler, stone counter tops, butler’s pantry and private staff entrance
- Master bedroom with indoor and outdoor fireplaces, private garden, oversized bathtub and steam shower
- Outdoor garden shower, the only private outdoor showers in L.A.
- Large walk-in closet and adjacent vanity room
- Sun porch with fireplace, sofa and entertainment system.
- Universal remote control for lights, drapes, fireplaces and all media options
You can book your reservations today. The first bungalow will be available starting Feb. 15, 2011, the second will be available come March 2011. Rates start at $9,000 to $12,000 per night. Call 310.276.2251 or visit www.beverlyhillshotel.com.