In addition to our earlier Fashion’s Night Out coverage, you’ll want to consider hitting up the FNO happenings at the Aventura Mall. On Friday, September 10 from 6 to 9:30 p.m., Aventura Mall and more than 50 fashion retailers will celebrate fashion and shopping through exciting in-store events and promotions.
FNO will include informal modeling, cocktail receptions, trunk shows, fashions preview, gifts with purchase, styling sessions, shopping incentives, contests and more. One of the evening’s highlights will be a fashion show in Center Court featuring two of Aventura Mall’s newest and hottest retailers, William Rast, the New America denim culture brand, founded by Trace Ayala and Justin Timberlake, and progressive fashion and sportswear brand J. Lindeberg. A dozen models will hit the runway in the latest men’s and women’s fall fashions. The J. Lindeberg show will begin at 7 p.m. and William Rast at 8 p.m.
While enjoying a great night of shopping, visit the Concierge Center for an exclusive gift from Aventura Mall. FNO shoppers will receive the Official Aventura Mall shopping bag with a $10 Aventura Mall gift card, certificate for free valet parking and a complimentary glass of champagne at The Grill on the Alley, Grand Lux Cafe or Ocean Prime (limited to the first 300 customers who present $100 or more in same-day receipts).
The retailers outlined below will offer customers the following as part of FNO:
- 7 For All Mankind: Enjoy champagne, DJ beats and shopping.
- AG Adriano Goldschmied: The first 50 customers will receive an AG Gift Bag with their jeans purchase (Limit 1 per person).
- Ann Taylor: Ann Taylor will be hosting a DJ and offering exclusive shopping incentives.
- Anthropologie: Informal fashion show, refreshments and personal shopping services.
- Astoria: Friends & Family promotions are available to customers with a shopping incentive offered throughout the entire store plus a champagne bar.
- A/X Armani Exchange: An exclusive listening party from 6 to 9 p.m. to celebrate the launch of A|X Music Series Volume 16 “Ignite” mixed by Fedde Le Grand.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA (2 stores): Enjoy champagne, shop the new collection, receive an exclusive gift with purchase and enter to win an all-expense paid trip to the Spring 2011 Runway show in New York.
- bebe: Drop by bebe for music and a sparkling ‘toast.’ Shop for your best ‘bebe look’ and you’ll get your photo snapped on the Step & Repeat and posted on bebe’s Facebook page. Receive special VIP shopping incentives and receive a ‘glam bag’ filled with lots of goodies with any purchase of $150 or more.
- Betsey Johnson: It’s ‘Betsey’s Candyland” for FNO. Clients can choose from candy jars and a popcorn machine will pop their favorite buttered treat to the sounds of a DJ.
- Bloomingdale’s: View the hottest new fall shoes from Stuart Weitzman in Women’s Shoes and enter to win a free trip to the legendary 59th St. Flagship store, plus a new shoe wardrobe.
Shop the latest fall looks from Eileen Fisher (The New View, Petites and Women’s) and help girls reach their dreams when Eileen Fisher and Bloomingdale’s make a $10,000 donation to Girls for a Change. Spend $300 or more in DKNY (The New View) and take home a travel compact mirror to help you always look your best on the go. Preview the hottest fashions by St. John (Designer Collections) and enjoy music and light refreshments while you shop 1 to 4 p.m. Join the MontBlanc representative in The Men’s Store for a special look at Bloomingdale’s collections, 2 to 5 p.m.
- Boss Hugo Boss: Receive a gift with purchase when spending more than $150.
- Cache: Receive a shopping incentive on a purchase of $100 or more and sign up for a raffle for a $200 gift card.
- Cache Luxe: Receive a shopping incentive on a purchase of $100 or more and sign up for a raffle for a $200 gift card.
- Cole Haan: Enjoy an exclusive shopping event featuring the Fall 2010 collections and new inspired Life campaign. Sweet treats will be served.
- Crabtree and Evelyn: Shopping incentives available on everything in the store except sleepwear and Vera Bradley. Customers will receive an Iris Body Lotion with any purchase – limited one per customer and limited to the first 50 customers.
- Diesel: Live acoustic performance by a local artist, refreshments and a raffle for headphones.
- Donald J. Pliner: Shop the fall collection while sipping champagne.
- Edward Beiner: The store will host an Oliver Peoples trunk show.
- Faconnable: Savor champagne and informal modeling of the latest fashions.
- Ferrari Store: Customers will be served champagne and snacks while shopping. There will also be a gift with purchase program.
- Henri Bendel: Will sell the official Fashion’s Night Out t-shirt plus a limited selection of a Crystallized Swarovski version of the tee while supplies last. The store will also have a limited edition of canvas totes featuring illustrations by Henri Bendel’s in-house illustrator IZAK available for purchase.
- Hervé Léger by Max Azria: Guests can sip on complimentary champagne while Hervé Léger by Max Azria stylists help them shop the new Fall 2010 collection. Attendees will also receive an exclusive gift with purchase.
- J. Lindeberg: Enjoy an exclusive fashion show featuring the latest men’s and women’s fall fashions in Center Court at 7 pm. The show will feature the brand’ signature fashion collection for men as well as the golf and sports wear collections for men and women. The celebrations will continue inside the store after the show with drinks and special promotions.
- Lacoste: LACOSTE, known worldwide for its crocodile embroidered logo, invites shoppers to show off their sporty side and enter a Wii Tennis tournament in the spirit of the U.S. Open. Fun prizes will be given throughout the evening! Shop, mix and mingle over cool refreshments! Plus, the official Fashion’s Night Out t-shirts will be available to purchase for some feel-good shopping. At Lacoste, everyone is a croc star!
- Lucy: It’s Fitness Friday so join lucy for a free one-hour yoga class at 6:30 p.m. with Rina Jakubowicz. The “Choose Peace” author will also sign her book. Complimentary refreshments, a $50 gift card raffle and fit sessions lucy performance experts will be available.
- Macy’s Fashion Store: Macy’s is putting on a fall fashion show at 6 p.m. featuring the latest styles for men and women with special guest host Nick Verreos from TV’s Project Runway. Macy’s will treat you just like a celeb with complimentary “red carpet” attention from makeup artists at the New IMPULSE Cosmetic Beauty Bar from some of the best names in beauty.
Since Fashion’s Night Out is also about giving back to the community, merchandise has been specially created for Fashion’s Night Out. This year, the collection has expanded to include short-sleeved T-shirts ($25) and tank tops ($20). Customers will be able to purchase these exclusive items at Macy’s prior to and throughout the event, with 40 percent of the proceeds benefiting AIDS research and awareness.
- MaxStudio.com: Receive a shopping incentive and a chance to enter to win a $1,000 shopping spree. Refreshments and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- Metropark: Receive a shopping incentive on any regular priced purchase. The store will feature a DJ, complimentary refreshments and models showing the latest fall fashions.
- Michael Kors: Fashion mix, champagne and a raffle will highlight the evening.
- Nordstrom: Visit Nordstrom from 6 to 10 p.m. for the official Fashion’s Night Out Collection ranging from totes and hoodies to tees, celebrity guest appearances, after-hours shopping, special events, sweepstakes and more. To learn more visit www.nordstrom.com/fashionsnightout.
- Porsche Design: A model will preview the newly arrived fashion collection. Special one-day-only promotions and fragrance sets as a gift with purchase will be available.
- Reiss: Have a cocktail while shopping and receive a shopping incentive on all full priced merchandise. Plus gift with purchase available.
- Sebastien James: Designer personal appearance, jazz with Charles Austin and a champagne bar will highlight the evening.
- Sony Style: View college football on the latest Sony 3D TV’s. Spouses can stop by and grab a beer, apps, and watch some football. Kids, play 3D games on the Playstation. Take advantage of the HX800 Atomic Bundle promo, which includes 3D TV, Blu-ray player and glasses, plus free installation.
- Splendid: Customers who spend $100 will receive a free scarf.
- Stuart Weitzman: Enjoy cocktails and light bites. All purchasing customers will receive a chance to win a $300 gift card.
- Ted Baker: Complimentary Tedtini cocktails and Mini ‘Vogue & Ted’ cupcakes will be served. Enter to win a $200 Gift Card.
- Tommy Hilfiger: The store will celebrate with a DJ for your listening pleasure and delicious catering along with a gift with purchase.
- Tourneau: Enjoy a trunk show of special watches by one of Tourneau’s premiere brands. Refreshments and snacks will be served and guests who enter to win a watch (their choice of a men’s or ladies’ piece valued at up to $1,500 each) will receive a gift bag with a $250 gift card (good towards a purchase of $1,000 or more).
- Tous: Receive a shopping incentive on a purchase of $200 or more.
- True Religion Brand Jeans: Receive a gift with any purchase of $150 or more and enjoy refreshments and appetizers while you shop.
- William Rast: Enjoy an exclusive fashion show featuring the latest men’s and women’s fall fashions in Center Court at 8 pm. Shoppers and VIPS will be getting a preview of the fall winter 2010 collections that include new denim, cargos, leather jacket, tops and launching for the first time women’s footwear. After the fashion show the celebration will continue inside the recently opened William Rast store with DJ, 901 Silver Tequila drinks, special promotions and chances to win exclusive prizes. In addition, William Rast will be launching exclusive limited edition eyewear designed specifically for Fashion’s Night Out – a leather wrapped aviator style frame available in black or brown leather with mirror or gradient lenses.
- Zingara: Fashion presentation with models, champagne and chocolate throughout the night served by hot waiters in board shorts. Receive a shopping incentive on all items and a gift with purchases over $300.
Visit www.aventuramall.com/fashions-night-out for more information or call the Concierge Center at 305.935.1110.