Wynn Las Vegas leads the train to healthy eating by debuting an all-new vegan culinary program. Every fine dining and casual restaurant at Wynn and Encore now offers vegan menu items to cater to diners of various tastes and dietary preferences. With an wide variety of entrees to choose from, a Vegas vacationer is sure to find a dish to fancy, vegan or not. Here are our top seven dishes to try when going vegan at the Wynn Las Vegas:
1. Dive into the market chopped salad with avocado, carrots, celery, pumpkin seeds, edamame and tarragon vinaigrette at Society Café Encore.
2. Indulge your tastebuds with risotto con verdure di stagione, risotto whipped with seasonal vegetables at Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare.
3. Enjoy a hearty helping of whole wheat pasta primavera, a vegan take on the Italian American staple at Stratta.
4. Try out Wazuzu’s vegan crunch roll with crispy asparagus, avocado, cucumber and arare.
5. Enjoy a vegan cold soba noodle and Wing Lei’s crispy tofu with sugar pea, water chestnut, carrot and bean sprout at Okada’s.
6. Visit SW, Wynn’s signature steakhouse, for the grilled royal trumpet mushrooms with creamy polenta and shallot balsamic sauce.
7. Last but not least, satisfy your sweet tooth with a slice of blueberry cobbler with toasted almond ice cream at Sinatra.
The new menu is not only innovative, but telling of the resort’s commitment to providing its guests an exceptional dining experience. For more information on the Wynn Las Vegas’ new vegan menus, visit www.wynnlasvegas.com.