As Dubai gets ready for Ramadan we are looking for ways to give back. If you have a few fashionable items which you don’t need anymore then you donate them to Fashionation. The private online fashion club will then find a new owner for your luxury goodies and all the proceeds will go to the Al Noor Training Center for Children with Special Needs.
This is a fabulous way to exchange unwanted items to make room for new stylish pieces and at the same time do good!
Here is what you need to do:
1) Group together your unwanted clothes
2) Take a picture of yourself wearing the clothes as an outfit and then a picture of each individual piece against a white background.
3) Suggest a price in US Dollars for each piece
4) Send an email with all pictures, prices, size and your name to [email protected] with “Fashion Loves Charity” in the subject line.
5) Fashionation will then collect your fashion goodies.
Have fun with this project and delight in the fact that the proceeds will finance all operational expenses for children at the Al Noor Training Center for Children with Special Needs. Get ready to do to a fashionable and charitable exchange!