On Thursday, July 1, the EPIC Hotel in downtown Miami welcomed a line-up of leading wedding experts to host the “Art Of Weddings” as part of the hotel’s continuation of its popular “EPIC Wine Hour Presents: Art Of” series, which offers hotel guests the opportunity to enjoy an evening of complimentary wine and intimate encounters with pros on art-inspired topics.
Held on EPIC’s 16th floor pool deck, guests who attended the “Art of Weddings” event enjoyed music, wine and wedding cake as they learned about the latest trends and tips when planning an artfully-inspired wedding. In addition to EPIC’s own Ivette Perez, the line-up of leading Miami wedding pros included:
● DJ Kristian Caro, a sought-after Miami DJ, discussed wedding music trends, music choices, how to choose the right DJ, differences between featuring a wedding DJ or band as well as costs and advance booking.
● Patty Gonzalez, co-owner of PS Photography, discussed the art of photography, trends and the importance of wedding photography.
● Hasel Bustamante, owner of Hasel B. Designs, discussed the value of couture invitations, tips and trends as well as mistakes to avoid when creating wedding invitations.
● Jackie Farah Fernandez, owner of Jackie Ohh…Events, discussed the latest wedding trends and event planning.
● Alicia Villalobos, from Edda’s Cake Designs, discussed the history of cakes and today’s wedding cake trends.
Immediately following the “Art Of Weddings” event, hotel guests and locals attended the Area 31 Summer Nights Happy Hour from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Area 31’s outside terrace. As a premier wedding and event venue in downtown Miami, EPIC will also feature a stunning EPIC Affair Bridal Showcase tonight from 6:30 to 9 p.m. in EPIC’s enchanting Metropolis Ballroom. The event, designed to help brides and grooms stage the perfect wedding, is open to hotel guests and locals and will feature beautiful wedding displays, a variety of wedding vendors and a raffle.
EPIC is located at 270 Biscayne Blvd Way. For more information or reservations, call 866.760.3742 or 305.424.5226 or visit www.epichotel.com.