The summer hasn’t even begun, yet already, we are inundated with news of how haute the Hamptons will be this season. Stay tuned for all the exclusive invites because we promise to pass the word along to you as we hear of them.
Our friends over at the James Beard Foundation are prepping for their annual summer gala, Chefs & Champagne New York, scheduled to take place on Saturday, July 24.
When we say there will be a menu of award-winning recipes, that is no exaggeration. Here are a few of the champion chefs who will be offering their tasty treats at the upscale affair:
- JBF Award Winner Paul Bartolotta Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare/ Las Vegas
- JBF Award Winner Pastry Chef Karen DeMasco Locanda Verde/ NYC
- JBF Award Winner Todd English Tuscany at the Mohegan Sun/ Uncasville, CT
- JBF Award Winner George Faison and Marc John Sarrazin DeBragga.com/ NYC
- JBF Award Winner Michael Ginor Lola/ Great Neck, NY
- JBF Award Winner Gavin Kaysen Café Boulud/ NYC
- JBF Award Winner Michel Nischan The Dressing Room/ Westport, CT
While anyone can get general admission tickets for $250, how haute would you be if you only went GA-style? For our readers, we recommend the VIP Experience, which includes an exclusive one-hour tasting, advanced silent auction bidding, reserved seating, and VIP after-party and gift bags.
For more information about additional feature chefs who will be helming the chopping blocks for this event at Wölffer Estate Vineyard, as well as ticket and sponsorship information, check the James Beard Foundation site.