The summer months are approaching, and that could only mean one thing: that the auction of Scott Rothstein’s luxe toys is quickly approaching. Whether you’re a serious buyer, or just love to ogle at opulent cars and yachts, May and June are the months to plan a stay to Miami. Here’s a roster of the joys that can be yours, if the price is right:
- 2008 Bugatti Veyron
- 2009 Bentley Continental GTC
- 2007 Rolls–Royce Phantom
- 2009 Ferrari 430 Spyder
- 1967 Corvette Convertible
- 2007 Ford Expedition Limo
- 2008 Cadillac Escalade
- 2008 Mercedes – Benz SLR
- 2009 Maserati GT
- 2010 Lamborghini LP-670SV
- 2007 87’ Warren Yacht
- 2005 33’ Riva Aquariva Super
- 1998 55’ SeaRay Sundancer
- 2006 Nor-Tech Supercat
The general public may preview the vehicles at Secure-All of Florida, 1240 N.W. 74th St. in Miami on:
- Monday, May 10, 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.,
- Wednesday, May 26, 9 a.m. until 3 p.m
- Thursday, May 27, 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 2, 9 a.m. until noon
Vessels and watercraft may be previewed at National Liquidators, 1915 Southwest 21st Ave. in Ft. Lauderdale on:
- Tuesday, May 11, 9:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 27, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.,.
- Wednesday, June 2, 9:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
While the preview days are sure to be fun-filled events mainly due to the plethora of luxury brands that will be on hand, the date that you must surely pay attention to is Thursday, June 3. Don’t be late for your date with some of the best cars and boats to rule the streets and waters of South Florida. It all starts at 11 a.m. (or 9 a.m. for an early preview) at the Broward County Convention Center, 1950 Eisenhower Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale, FL, 33316.
For a list of items and photographs of the vehicles and vessels, and for Auction Terms of Sale, visit the U.S. Treasury website. A video of the items for sale and auction details are available at www.ricklevin.com
Scott Rothstein entered a guilty plea in January 2010 and faces up to 100 years in prison at his May 6 sentencing.