Birthdays, anniversaries, religious and federal holidays, Grandparents Day, Secretaries Day, or even, Best-Friends Day—whatever the occasion, we really need little cause for celebration here in Miami. It’s a Tuesday night and your CEO didn’t yell you at today? Woo-hoo, let’s go party! With this kind of mentality, when we get word that there is a legitimate anniversary fete taking place, it’s even more of a reason to round up the troops and make some fancy dinner reservations.
Such will be the case this week, with the one-year anniversary party for Hakkasan at Fontainebleau in Miami Beach.
The weeklong party kicked off yesterday, and will continue on through Thursday, April 22, with special prix fixe menu offerings that make our mouth salivate at their mere mention. Feel like singing Happy Birthday Hakkasan-style? Here’s the party favors that you have to look forward to for a mere $68 per person:
Menu One Options
- Dim Sum Platter
- Stir-fry Soft Shell Crab with Almond Flakes in Rice Wine Sauce
- Black Pepper Ribeye Beef
- Stir-fry tiger prawn with curry crispy egg
- Lemon chicken
- Choice of baby pak choi, spring onion egg fried rice, or wild mushroom hand pulled noodle
Menu Two (Vegetarian) Options
- Veggie Dim Sum
- Chinese Bailing Mushroom Salad
- Twice Cooked Vegetarian Pork
- Bean Curd and Veggie Abalone Wrap
- Choice of baby pak choi, spring onion egg fried rice or wild mushroom hand pulled noodle