It’s going to be one grand weekend in downtown New York; that is, if you’re planning on a va- or staycation at the brand new Trump SoHo New York.
The grand opening will be in just two days, on Friday, April 9. In celebration of the big event, the powers that be have just announced a special rate to welcome the very first visitors. How does $389 a night for a guestroom, or $489 for a suite sound?
And the introductory rate is just the start of all the treats that the luxury hotel has in store. There’s an exclusive Trump SoHo Shopping Card, but we’ll get to that later because we’re actually bursting at the seams to tell you about one of the best package deals we’ve heard about…ever.
It’s called The Celebrity Apprentice Finale Package and here’s why:
- Two-night stay in a deluxe one-bedroom suite at the new Trump SoHo
- Two tickets to the live finale of The Celebrity Apprentice, where you’ll get to witness the Trump trifecta of Donald, Donald Jr., and Ivanka in action
- Luxury transportation to and from the show
- Three-course dinner for two with sommelier’s choice bottle of wine at Quattro Gastronomia Italiana
- 18K rose gold emerald-cut rock crystal drop earrings with diamond accents by Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry, worn by Ivanka on the second episode of the current season of The Celebrity Apprentice
All of this can be yours on the nights of May 22 and 23, and the price is definitely right at $5,750.
Already booked up for that particular weekend? Do not fret because the Trump SoHo still wants to lavish guests with luxuries. The Trump SoHo Shopping Card is available for those staying at the hotel through Sept. 6 and includes special offers to some of the surrounding boutiques like Betsey Johnson, Bloomingdale’s, La Perla, and Longchamp.