In our latest restaurant roundup, we searched the web for some of the stories showcased in the headlines in each of our four markets. A common theme emerged in some of our cities. Take New York for example, where New York Magazine presented its “Best Of” list, highlighting some of the must-try restaurants in all kinds of categories, including sandwiches, pork, vegan meals, and gourmet grocery stories. In the Bay Area, the SF Gate brings us the Rising Star Chefs of 2010. Check out their coverage to see who survived the chopping block.
In Los Angeles, Eater LA takes a trip to the Westside to taste the creations at Hamakaze Sushi & Izakaya, and NBCMiami talks to the chefs who are creating buzz over at Johannes Badrutt’s new Brickell hotspot JB Kitchen & Bar. See what our friends on the web have to say about these topics and more.
- Best of New York 2010 [New York Magazine]
- Rising Star Chefs 2010 [SF Gate]
- Hamakaze Sushi & Izakaya, Westside [EaterLA]
- Kitchen Inquisition: Frederick H. Kelly [NBCMiami]
- Fenadegas’ Annual Miami Tasting [Miami.com]
- Michael Patrick King at Chaya Brasserie, Amy Adams at Napa Valley Grill, Star Power at Michael’s [EaterLA]