Red, The Steakhouse
At the front of Miami’s upscale dining scene, Red’s VIP private room offers a fabulous setting for smaller events and meetings. With a glass wall looking out to the bar and a large flat screen television, this space is ideal for everything from business meetings to bachelor and Super Bowl parties seating up to 16. Situated in the rear of the main dining room, Red also features a separated dining room purposed specifically for private events. This spacious but intimate space provides a variety of table configuration options able to suit any occasion with a capacity for 120 guests for a cocktail reception, 60 for a sit down dinner, and divided in half, accommodates groups of 25 and 35.
Want to put a twist on your next private corporate event? Red’s team building programs are sure to blow your guests’ minds. Team building not only improves group dynamics and performance but also brings out the best in its members. At Red, getting muddled isn’t taboo. Perfect for a small get-together, Red provides the perfect atmosphere for groups to mix it up and bond through their bar team building competition.
“The Classic Muddle” Competition:
- Overview of the history of cocktails, distillation and production of liquor and the evolution of mixology
- Pop quiz to identify ingredients of each guest’s cocktail received upon arrival
- Everyone split into groups, each with access to a fully equipped bar station and grand center buffet with everything required to mix the perfect handcrafted cocktail
- Red’s Mixology Master gives classic cocktail creation lesson (incorporating a Red twist)
- Each group has 20 minutes to create on of each cocktail
- Groups are scored on taste, creativity, and presentation
- The winner’s cocktail is featured on the cocktail menu the evening of the event
119 Washington Ave., Miami; (305) 534-3688; www.redthesteakhouse.com