The spa gods have smiled upon us with Miami Spa Week and it is our duty to answer. We know those arduous hours on the job can’t be good for your health, that is why the creative genius behind Spa Week Media Group, LTD. created the blissful Spa Week. After the long wait, it is time to schedule those discounted spa treatments once again. For the minuscule price of $50, luxe spas around Miami will be offering an assortment of treatments from which to choose. We did the research for you and found the participating spas worth checking out. Spa Week runs April 12 to 18, but reservations are being taken as we speak.
Dr. Jhonny Salomon Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
It is all in the treatment and at Dr. Jhonny Salomon science and art come together to leave you feeling newer than when you were first born.
- 45-minute Microdermabrasion or Green Tea Oxygen Facial
- 45-minute Mini Vela Treatment or Laser Facial
- Laser Hair Removal for chin, upper lip, or sideburns
- Facial Vein Removal
6705 Red Rd, Suite 708; 305.270.1361
Exhale at Epic or Exhale in Palm Beach
Let the sounds of the city fade away in this new luxury spa. In this urban Zen sanctuary, Nirvana can easily be found all within the confines of downtown.
- 60-minute Fusion Massage: Blends a mixture of Swedish-based therapy with potent herbal and aromatherapy oils.
- 60-minute True Facial: Have your faced smeared with a mushroom enzyme mask. The effects leave you looking brighter and livelier.
EPIC Residences + Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd.; 305.423.3900. Omphoy Ocean Resort, 2842 South Ocean Blvd. Palm Beach; 561.585.8116.
Me Day Spa on Alton Road
Have a you day at Me Day and enjoy all the bliss of a well-equipped spa.
- 45-minute Hot Stone Therapy Massage: incorporating Swedish and Deep Tissue Techniques
- 45-minute European Facial
- Kerastase and L’Oreal Pro Hair Treatment
1439B Alton Rd., 905.594.6363
The Spa at the Shore Club
Relax the South Beach way on this rooftop spa; the stunning ocean views will be enough to put the -ah in spa.
- 45-minute Target Club:
- 45-minute Mini Organic Facial
- 45-minute Mini Manicure/Pedicure
1901 Collins Ave.; 305.695.3292
The Spa at Sports Club LA
Not just an intense gym, this is the place to rejuvenate after a great workout.
- 45-minute Aromatherapy Synergy Blend Facial
- 45-minute Aromatherapy Synergy Blend Massage
Four Seasons Tower, 1441 Brickell Ave.; 305.533.1199
The Standard Spa
Take the holistic route at the Standard Spa.
- 45-minute Love Your Skin Body Treatment
- 45-minute Anti-Oxidant Facial
- 45 Inside and Out Treatment: Includes Yoga and Mud Bath
40 Island Ave.; 305.673.1717
Now which to choose? Ah, the conundrums we face. Just don’t take too long, or you’ll miss out on the spa bliss.