We all know the search for the fountain of youth is ongoing and endless; however, with a world full of lotions, potions, and endless kitschy statements, we will continue to chase our tales and fall prey to reverse psychology with a tinge of doubt in our hindsight.
What if I told you 40 is the new 30, age is just a number, and you only look as young as you feel? Would you believe me? Lets face it, gravity is inevitable and numbers do not lie, but you can fight the fight from the inside out with the anti-aging police.
Antioxidants are synthetic or natural substances added to products to delay their deterioration by action of oxygen in air. In biochemistry and medicine antioxidants such as vitamin e or beta-carotene are capable of counteracting the damaging effects of oxidation in animal tissue. Allow me to clarify with letting you in on my top five antioxidants.
- Berries – Sweet sour and always a treat. Always remember, local organic, and fresh that is the best way to go.
- Green Tea – Contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a powerful antioxidant that not only wards off aging, but also is linked in the fight against cancer and lowering cholesterol. A little hint is that keeping the tea for over six months can deplete the freshness of the product.
- Red Beans – Also known as the kidney bean with origins in China. When they are dried, they are in their purest form and are extremely rich in antioxidants. I enjoy these sweet beans in my salads.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – A beauty secret that the Mediterraneans have known about for centuries. I use it on salads, when cooking, and I have even dabbed it on my skin from time to time. Buying Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) is the least processed and highest in nutrients.
- Supplements – My two favorites are Green Vibrance, created by Vibrant Health, and Advanced Antioxidant Complex manufactured by Just Be Natural. I find that with these as a constant in my day-to-day life the lack of antioxidants I may have in diet are made up for by these two products.
These five are just a few of the endless possibilities of antioxidants that are available. By adding them into your daily regime you will be able to say goodbye to fine lines and wrinkles. Not only that, but they can also help in detoxifying the body, reducing fatigue and increase the life span of red blood cells. Antioxidants are a daily must. Until next time my friends, visit www.raylenebartolacci.com. To health and wellness, Salute.